Saturday, June 8, 2013

Well, It's Almost That Time

I have a confession to make... I have not been completely focused on and excited about my next six months. WHY has it not seemed real yet? Well no need to worry. It has happened. It has hit me that in two days and four hours I will be taking off on a different kind of adventure than I have known to date. And it's exciting! Thank you all so much for your intercessions. The Creator has great plans for all of us seeking Him, and this girl is excited for it all: (for me) the preparation time, the going to Thailand, past the six months, eternity adoring the Creator, singing together with people of every different culture and race singing "Holy, holy, holy" to the almighty, creative Creator. Oh what a forever that will be... okay, just checking in. I'll try to write again soon!

Further intercessions? Why yes, I have a list:
- Travel (mom gets nervous)
- The people we encounter as we travel
- The northern-country people
- Team boldness and discernment
- Our supervisors

Thank you! Much love! Belt out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment